Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So......we have been assigned a social worker and he will be doing our individual interviews with us on Wednesday the 17th at 9am. Please pray for us as I'm a little nervous....the interview will be around an hour and a half long and I am terrible with words and answering questions. I'm not so nervous about talking to him just about what might come out, I tend to get a little tongue tied. :) Danny will do great, I'm not worried about him at all. He feels at ease with anyone, he'll probably be best friends with this guy before the interview's over. :) I'll post next week about how it all went. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

OH FUN! You will do great! Ours really made us feel at ease...praying for you!

Aaron Sauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JBean said...

Hi my name is Jill and my husband and I are in the process of adopting from Korea through Dillon. We are also using FC as our home study agency. I found this to be an interesting coincidence and thought I would say hello and good luck. I hope the rest of your process is smooth and your baby comes home to you soon.